The Hamilton County GOP is dedicated to electing leaders who will serve honorably with the needs of those they serve foremost, and who are willing to sacrifice self for the betterment of others. Good Government at every level is our goal, and we believe this can only be realized by reaching out and giving a voice to every member of our society. No one must be excluded, left behind or deprived.
Our facilities, organization and capabilities are dedicated to involving, encouraging and working with those who share these basic beliefs:
- That the right of individuals to achieve the best that is within themselves as long as they respect the rights of others, and that this is the source of our nation’s strength.
- That Government exists to protect the freedom of opportunity in which each individual’s creative ability can flourish.
- That Government activities should be limited to those things which people cannot do at all, or cannot do well for themselves.
- That the most effective Government is Government closest to the people. That those who cannot provide for themselves should be assisted by both Government and society, but that every effort should be made to help them become self-supporting, productive citizens with pride in their independence.
- That equal rights, equal justice and equal opportunity belong to all, regardless of race, creed, age, sex or national origin.
- That the preservation of our Nation and security of our citizens depend upon the Constitution, the laws and the courts, and that respect for them is the responsibility of every individual.
- That the Government is accountable for maintaining sound money and a responsible economy. Individual rights, liberties and properties are continually eroded when citizens are oppressed by excessive taxation, inflation, Government waste and over regulation.
- That Government is responsible for National defense, and that only a strong America can remain a free America.
- That life is sacred and should be valued and protected at every level; the poor without means, the vulnerable unborn yet without voice, to the feeble voice of the elderly.
- That the family structure, the marriage vow and the home must be preserved protected and encourage; never confused or ridiculed. Without this foundation a society cannot exist.
- That we are a nation under God. That He is our creator, our strength and our sustainer; and that we should seek and never exclude Him.