President: Emily Goldberg Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pachyderm Social Media Pages (Follow/Like Us):
The Daytime Pachyderm Club meets every week on Mondays at 12 noon. The meeting location is the Feed Company located at 201 W Main Street Chattanooga 37402. Check for speaker information below.
Lunch is $15.00 per person, $5.00 for for no-lunch attendees. Includes a buffet featuring salads, entrées, vegetables, drink, and desert.
Help the organization by becoming an annual national member, local membership is $20 and national is $25.
It is our belief that most of the corrupting influences in American Politics could be erased and government made more responsive by one basic improvement. That is, simply for more good citizens to participate in politics. "We get the government we deserve, not the one we wish for," remains a guide-star for a free people. We offer a meaningful movement of political clubs as the most practical means by which a broad citizen participation in politics may be achieved.
Pachyderm Mission Statement
To promote education and active citizen involvement in politics.
What is a Pachyderm Club?
- We are a Republican group patterned after civic clubs with programs centered around government and politics
- Pachyderm club memberships are open to all Republicans
- Pachyderm club meetings are open to the public and encourage non-member attendance
- Pachyderm clubs, as an organization, do not endorse issues or candidates in a contested primary election
- The National Federation of the Grand Order of Pachyderm Clubs is an official allied group of the Republican National Committee and as such, member clubs operate as enhancements to the Republican party rather than as a competitor
- The Pachyderm Club movement is one of the most practical means by which broad citizen participation in politics may be achieved
- Pachyderm clubs are controlled locally, yet operate within an established standard framework
- Pachyderm clubs meet regularly either weekly, bi-monthly or monthly and provide continuity for Republican volunteers and activists