President: Mark Harrison
Pachyderm Social Media Pages (Follow/Like Us):
The Hamilton County Pachyderm Club meets every Monday.
The first Monday of the month the meetings take place at 6:30 pm at Wired Coffee Bar, 5707 Main St, Ooltewah, TN 37363.
The remainder of the month, they meet at Noon at The Feed Company, 201 W Main Street Chattanooga 37402.
The third Thursday of each month, we hold a Pachyderm Business Network meeting (5:30-7:00pm at TBD)
- 8/2 Ethan White, Collegedale City Commissioner (6:30pm at Wired Coffee bar in Ooltewah)
- 8/9 TN Senator Todd Gardenhire (Noon at Feed)
- 8/16 Greg Vital, candidate for State Rep (Noon at Feed)
- 8/19 Pachyderm Business Network (5:30-7:00pm at TBD)
- 8/23 TN Senator Bo Watson (Noon at Feed)
- 8/30 Shannon Stephenson (Noon at Feed)
- 9/6 No Speaker, Labor Day
For a list of Speakers, contact President Mark Harrison at [email protected].
· Promote the art of politics, recognizing that free government cannot exist without political leaders and politicians;
· Engage in non-profit, political educational activities through Club programs and other means;
· Cooperate with the Republican Party;
· Promote understanding and harmony within the Republican Party as it deals with divisive issues.
Lunch is $15.00 per person, $5.00 for for no-lunch attendees. Includes a buffet featuring salads, entrées, vegetables, drink, and desert.
Help the organization by becoming an annual national member, local membership is $20 and national is $25.
It is our belief that most of the corrupting influences in American Politics could be erased and government made more responsive by one basic improvement. That is, simply for more good citizens to participate in politics. "We get the government we deserve, not the one we wish for," remains a guide-star for a free people. We offer a meaningful movement of political clubs as the most practical means by which a broad citizen participation in politics may be achieved.
Pachyderm Mission Statement
To promote education and active citizen involvement in politics.
What is a Pachyderm Club?
- We are a Republican group patterned after civic clubs with programs centered around government and politics
- Pachyderm club memberships are open to all Republicans
- Pachyderm club meetings are open to the public and encourage non-member attendance
- Pachyderm clubs, as an organization, do not endorse issues or candidates in a contested primary election
- The National Federation of the Grand Order of Pachyderm Clubs is an official allied group of the Republican National Committee and as such, member clubs operate as enhancements to the Republican party rather than as a competitor
- The Pachyderm Club movement is one of the most practical means by which broad citizen participation in politics may be achieved
- Pachyderm clubs are controlled locally, yet operate within an established standard framework
- Pachyderm clubs meet regularly either weekly, bi-monthly or monthly and provide continuity for Republican volunteers and activists